Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cinco de Mayo..

Reaching Denver, CO I knew exactly who I would stay with. My good friend Mike "Milk Shatter" Shethar from culinary school. Unfortunately after many, many tequila shots and a night out on the town, these pictures make up the bulk of my memories from the night. However, I do remember that the food was delicious, the drinks were strong, and Denver is a fantastic fucking town to be in!

Mike Shethar, banana board enthusiast.
Max May and myself, celebrating cinco de drunko like were back in Alaska.
The mexican feast before hitting the bars.
Deftly prepared by Milk Shatter, Chef Extraordinaire

2 comments:

  1. What fun to follow you along, Garrett! The Alinea experience was amazing reading -- I never in a million years would have guessed how intense the competition is within the kitchen.

    But my big curiosity now is: World Cup? Have your ears stopped ringing?

    John Farrell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so enjoyed reading all your posts and your exciting adventures. I do hope you'll return to update us on how your cross country cooking is going :)

    ReplyDelete